- Popescu Vasile, local producer
- Cătina lui Bicu
- Apetrei Gheorghe, bee keeper
- The development and implementation of a joint marketing and promotion plan (market strategy and business management) during the project by stimulating cooperation between local actors, with the aim of jointly capitalizing on higher prices, of agricultural products obtained within the households of local producers open to cooperation , for honey growers and organic sea buckthorn processors in the first stage, open to association, from the Răzeșilor Association GAL, under the name “Made in Bison Land”.
- Ensuring assistance in the development of management and the development of an effective sales strategy within the future cooperative that will be established until the end of the project, through the development of services, facilitating the coagulation of the members of the new cooperative in order to process, store, pack, sell and jointly promote of the products in the the short product chain.
- Product brand development in Bison Land and its promotion in the online and offline environment
- Marketing of local products through a mobile trailer
- Organization of 2 events to promote local products
- Partnership development at the local level